Use Boring in a sentence. How to use the word Boring in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Boring.
Definition of Boring
- not interesting; tedious.
Examples of Boring in a sentence
- In this secondary category, financial control falls, seen by many as boring, bureaucratic and non-creative.
- All they would talk about would be the even more boring Sir Rugu Savay and the conspiracy to de-select him.
- The film was both boring and long.
- This is the boring part.
- I know it is a boring journey, but the time will pass quite quickly if you read something.
- The book is too boring so I decided to stop reading it.
- Can we please stop this boring conversetion and talk about something more interesting?
- She was a really boring girl in school years with her big glasses and braided hair.
- The routine is boring that’s why I love adventure.
- That job was too boring, I couldn’t stand for a long time.
- They went on a date but the boy was tooo boring so she decided not to see him again.
- I haven’t seen such a boring film.
- Boring is the word which perfectly fits you.
- It is too boring to stay at home on weekends.
- Winning all the time was boring.
- I will never marry. I think marriage is boring.
- It is better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.
- I could feel the boring dark eyes on the back of his neck.
- The first part of the book is quite boring, but it gets better as the story progresses.
- Life is never boring, but some people choose to get bored.
- In comparison, my attempt to send a letter to the program’s desktop is very boring.
- Exercising can only be boring.
- No, it is not the usual boring bombing, but a cultural occasion of enormous importance.
- I will tell you frankly that the word Marxism is very boring for me.