Use Better in a sentence. How to use the word Better in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Better. Sentence for Better.
Examples of better in a sentence
- The study showed better survival for patients who use the medication.
- She’s better off Now that she hasn’t played that much, Mustonen said.
- They subway system in New York is much better.
- You had better cut out the fat.
- It is better to learn late than never.
- I had NO postpartum depression and life was so much better.
- Anton Julius Carlson;(1875-1956), Swedish-American physiologist, who contributed importantly to a better understanding of virtually every body organ and system.
- It was better than having your screenplay flopping back on the mat by return of post.
- Learning is a result of listening, which in turn leads to even better listening and attentiveness to the other person.
- It is a thousand times better to have common sense without education than to have education without common sense.
- Education is a better safeguard of liberty than a standing army.
- Education is for improving the lives of others and for leaving your community and world better than you found it.
- Educated people have higher wages and lower unemployment rates, and better-educated countries grow faster and innovate more than other countries.
- Hence, to make our planet a better place to live, we must restrict the use of fuel.
- If you expect to finish the work this morning you had better dig in and get started.
- I didn’t have much appetite when I was sick, but Now that I’m feeling better, I’m starving.
- His prospects for finding a better job are much greater Now that he has a bit of experience.
- Now that the tent is up, we’d better pound some stakes into the ground to keep it from blowing around in the wind.