Use been in a sentence. Sentence for been. How to use the word been in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word been. How to use “been” with example sentences.
Examples of been in a sentence
- Hacienda has always been behind her.
- They had been the great wall of the colony in the north.
- Spoons and shrimp have been effective baits in the deepest canals of the river.
- If I had not been surprised, I could have suggested a different place.
- Life has not exactly been a barrel of laughter lately.
- The crew had been assembled to secure the hatches.
- Almost all the shows I’ve been connected with have been extremely good.
- However, the actions have been hammered for little more than sentimental reasons.
- My sense of honor and the enjoyment of participating in it has been enhanced by a sentimental memory.
- A method has been developed for the determination of 2,4-dichlorobenzoxyacetyl chloride bypass before the column, with gas chromatography.
- The system of reception and repatriation has been transformed into an unrestricted and punitive administrative measure that limits the personal freedom of citizens.
- Although some may mock, it has been a remarkably convincing vision.
- In the molding process, the maximum acceleration value of the molding table has been tested by means of a piezoelectric accelerometer, an electric charge amplifier and a peak voltmeter.
- The impact has been praised by the road raters for their rapid acceleration and responsive handling despite their limited range.
- However, the plastic cartridge case has been used in some large caliber guns in recent years.
- The software has been applied in some mines of Huainan and Pingdingshan with a personal error and increased efficiency.
- And we have always been making constructive efforts to denuclearise the Korean peninsula.
- Naturally, when the seedlings have been planted, everyone will be attentive to see what the flowers will look like.
- A new HTS planar microwave filter has been developed using dual-loop zigzag square loop resonators