Use Apathy in a sentence. How to use the word Apathy in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Apathy.
Definition of Apathy
lack of interest, enthusiasm, or concern.
Examples of Apathy in a sentence
- Managing apathy, with or without medication, requires a good strategy and dedicated teamwork.
- Apathy is often expressed by people with schizoid personality disorder, depression and schizophrenia.
- In politics, voter apathy is perceived apathy among voters in an election.
- Apathy can be observed at this stage, and remains the most persistent neuropsychiatric symptom throughout the course of the disease.
- Older adults with higher baseline apathy, as well as those with increasing apathy over time, were at higher risk of developing dementia.
- Apathy is a state of indifference or suppression of concern, not being excited or having no passion to perform things.
- A recent 4-year study linked apathy to a hastened decline in persons with Alzheimer disease (AD).
- Political apathy is the indifference on the part of any citizen of any country with regard to their attitude towards political activities.
- The great majority of the people had sunk into a slough of spiritual apathy from which neither the work of the Rationalists nor the stirring events of the time could arouse them.
- Grundtvig was convinced that the spiritual apathy of his people resulted from the failure of their spiritual leaders to uphold the Evangelical faith, and that the salvation of the nation depended on a true revival of
- Rationalism then as now promoted apathy rather than heresy.
- Apathy is one of the most underrecognised, underdiagnosed and poorly managed aspects of these diseases.
- Imaging in patients with Parkinson disease reveals a distinct metabolic pattern for apathy and may eventually lead to new treatment approaches.
- Apathy can occur as an independent syndrome, although it may also occur as a symptom of depression or dementia.