Use Agreements in a sentence. How to use the word Agreements in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Agreements. Sentence for Agreements.
Examples of Agreements in a sentence
- Bilateral agreements may be more promising, if only because they are easier to administer.
- Men will hold you to your agreements when you are a man, and I want you to be accustomed to it while you are a boy.
- A very large portion of the agreements made among men are tacit agreements.
- It contained a great variety of agreements and specifications, which it is not necessary to recapitulate here, but when all was concluded there was a grand public ceremony in commemoration of the event.
- The journey from Florence to Naples, as planned and provided for by the contracts and agreements described in the last chapter, was prosecuted from day to day, until its completion, in a very successful and prosperous manner.
- Yes; but in such agreements as that, three working days are always meant; so that, strictly, according to the agreement, I do not think I have any right to count Sunday.
- Because I want you, when you grow up to be a man, to be _bound_ by your agreements.
- Tyrian masons were hired, and agreements made with Tyrian carpenters, to fell cedars in Lebanon, and bring them to Joppa, for which Cyrus had given his permission.
- The Turkish Government, under the terms of the so-called Capitulations, or agreements, had no jurisdiction over an American, for instance, or a Frenchman, who could not be arrested without the consent of his consul.