Use Abstain in a sentence. How to use the word Abstain in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abstain. Sentence for Abstain.
Examples of Abstain in a sentence
- Advocates in Karnataka abstain from court work protesting over Justice Jayant Patel’s transfer.
- As long as the “alleged imputability” is not eliminated, the bishop in question must abstain from all public ministries.
- I abstain.
- Advocates from 189 associations across Karnataka have decided to abstain from appearing in Courts on Wednesday as a mark of protest.
- We abstain from alcohol.
- Donald was told to abstain from smoking and drinking.
- Athletes usually abstain from smoking.
- They abstain from alcohol.
- My father tries to abstain from drinking.
- The doctor advised him to abstain from drinking.
- Can you abstain from smoking for a week?
- The doctor has ordered the patient to abstain from wine.
- He was told to abstain from drinking by the doctor.
- He can’t abstain from wine even for one day.
- You have the right to abstain from serving as witnesses.
- I had to abstain from smoking while I was in the hospital.
- The first step towards virtue is to abstain from vice.
- Do you drink alcohol, smoke or abstain?
- In older women, some acting women, kisses of soul, mouth, stimulate contact with the breasts, mouth and genitals, their ability to caress is intimate and most suffer a society to abstain.
- Abstain from carnal desires, which were against the soul.
- Many who abstain consider smoking a sign of weakness or intemperance.
- How will you rejoice and applaud if you abstain?
- Xianchou to if the show would also abstain me.
- Therefore, we can effectively defend self-ignition and abstain or diminish the outbreaks of fire and its loss.
- Muslims around the world abstain from eating, drinking and having sex from sunrise to sunset during Ramadan, the most sacred month of the Islamic calendar.
- But their abstained parishioners, who could accept abstaining from all alcohol, could not abstain from living without possessing persons.
- This regulation then, namely, to abstain from all communication with one another, and from all leaving of seats, at certain times which are marked by the position of the Study Card, is the only one which can properly be called a _rule_ of the school.