Use Abortion in a sentence. How to use the word Abortion in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abortion.
Definition of Abortion
Examples of Abortion in a sentence
- Is abortion legal in your country?
- Abortion remains one of the hot topics of life in the United States.
- The position of the doctor on the issue of abortion is well known.
- In these countries, abortion must first be approved by a public body.
- Opponents of legalized abortion argue that it may promote promiseuity.
- His strong Catholic beliefs made abortion unthinkable.
- The problem of abortion is political dynamite.
- Recent opinion polls show that 60 percent are in favor of abortion in certain circumstances.
- The King’s position will surely awaken the painful debate over abortion.
- Abortion is a highly politicized issue.
- Abortion is a very sensitive issue.
- When he got his girlfriend into trouble, they had to choose between marriage and an abortion.
- We are campaigning for the revocation of abortion laws.
- Donald is urging Christians to stand firm against abortion.
- Abortion is restricted in some American states.
- He refused on grounds of conscience to sign a new law that legalizes abortion.
- Abortion has become a hot topic.
- Abortion is a problem that produces few reasoned arguments.
- Many people have very strong opinions about the right or wrong of abortion.
- She had an abortion at the women’s health clinic.
- Because these acts are intrinsically unjust, laws that allow abortion or euthanasia can not be obeyed or endorsed or voted lawfully.
- He is stridently opposed to abortion.
- It would prohibit abortion and end arms control.
- Unable to raise the money for a safe and legal abortion, she turned to an illegal abortionist.
- Representatives of Congress and religious leaders released faxes condemning violence in abortion clinics.
- But the problem of abortion was not an important factor in Virginia or New Jersey.
- They have done so by interpreting state executive orders that suspend nonessential medical procedures to include suspending abortion.