Use Abasing in a sentence. How to use the word Abasing in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Abasing. Sentence for Abasing.
Definition of Abasing
- To lower in rank or position; humble.
Examples of Abasing in a sentence
- Close up young woman with curly hair smiling abasing white background .
- Abasing self perception essay.
- In fact, a whole slew of restrictions in Burbank prevents residents from abasing the quaint, suburban character of our homes and neighborhoods.
- I watched my colleagues abasing themselves before the board of trustees.
- It goes “May the love of Jesus fill me as the waters fill the sea; him exalting, self abasing, this is victory” I like the theologian Stanley Hauerwas.
- 7 Have I committed an offence in abasing myself that ye might be exalted, because I have preached to you the gospel of God freely?
- They find a secret delight in abasing themselves before men of violence.
- The belief that what God sends is all good, and that all the bad is from ourselves is the abasing of humanity and the exalting of God.
- Have I committed sin, abasing myself in order that ye might be exalted, because I gratuitously announced to you the glad tidings of God?
- Vanderbilt professor diminishes herself by abasing others.
- Abasing the world and oneself.
- President Donald Trump’s toadies keep abasing themselves in his service.
- A policeman is abasing a good businessman thats why he is weeping.
- That Jim is getting “uppity” says more than that he is no longer abasing himself before whites.
- Humbling our selues in an honouring of them by abasing our selues, according to our vnworthines which we feele in comparison of them.
- Begging is forbidden except when there is great debt, suffering, injury, or abasing poverty.
- Instead, Edie is messy, sexually self-abasing, unambitious and, despite her lacerating, mordantly witty observational skills, not much fun.