Halloween Wishes: Halloween isn’t just about scary, scary, and horror. There is much more! Halloween is one of the most colorful festivals in the world.
Children and teenagers go from house to house to collect candy from their neighbors. The concept of Halloween can be a bit scary and spooky, but it’s a lot of fun to be a part of the celebration. It is about surprising and deceiving us. These Halloween messages that we have collected here will give you a good opportunity to wish something great, something scary or even something funny to your loved ones. You can simply text them to wish your friends, family, colleagues, neighbors, or you can use them for your own personal Halloween greeting cards.
Happy Halloween Wishes
- Happy Halloween to you! Get scared and have fun!
- Happy Halloween! Get lots of goodies and little tricks tonight!
- May the spirits, witches and goblins grant you all your wishes! Happy Halloween my dear!
- I wish you a fun Halloween full of magical surprises! Hopefully you get lots of goodies that are good to eat!
- The dead have risen from their graves. Watch your steps carefully. Don’t stop and don’t look back. I wish you a Halloween night full of fright and fear!
- Be very afraid of the dark because you never know what lives in it. And don’t listen to the whispers in your ear. I wish you a Halloween full of spooky and haunted encounters!
- You are the cutest pumpkin on the patch! Have a scary good time. Happy Halloween!
- Pick up your pumpkin and get ready to explore the night! Bring candles when you leave home. Because the dead hate the light. Happy Halloween!
- Trick or Treating? Why not both! Happy Halloween to you!
- Happy Halloween! Dress up in the best costume and enjoy!
- Happy Halloween! Looking forward to a relaxing day as you won’t have to wear any costume today. Your face is already scary!
- Don’t become a dinner item for Halloween zombies. Be the hunter tonight, don’t be the prayer. I wish you a great and happy Halloween!
- Happy Halloween to someone very special. Hoping your night is great, just like you!
- I wish you collected a lot of candy tonight. Dress up in spooky costumes. Have fun with your friends but be careful when you go through the forest. Because tonight is Halloween!
- Have a fun and happy Halloween – don’t be afraid of the dark!
- Wishing you a Halloween night full of fun and joy. Get ready for celebration when darkness takes hold. The dead are awake once more!
- Be aware of who receives the candy from. You don’t even know who’s dead and who’s alive tonight! Have an exciting Halloween night!
- Today is the day to eat candy and sweets to your heart’s content! Happy Halloween!
- Hope you have fun hanging out with the gang and acting silly while dressing up this Halloween.
- Do not be afraid. Drive people away while yelling at them. Have spooky fun, dear.
- May your night be full of adventures and fights, have a “spooky” tacular night.
- If you think you are safe because you did not leave your house, just know that when the lights go out, it is the same darkness that reigns everywhere. Happy Halloween!
Happy Halloween Messages
- I wish you a spooky Halloween night full of ghost hunting and candy food. Put on your costumes and scare your neighbors! Happy Halloween!
- Carve your pumpkin and get ready for the witch hunt because tonight will be the scariest Halloween of your life. Happy Halloween!
- You will never find a better party than Halloween. I wish you a happy Halloween full of sweet candies and creepy monsters!
- Tonight, it’s your chance to make all your scary dreams come true. Become the monster and scare someone because tonight everything is fun. Happy Halloween!
- Tonight, I wish you an unforgettable Halloween adventure filled with spooky memories and deadly encounters. Happy Halloween!
- The dead wait. Prepare your pumpkin mask and dress up as a witch for tonight we dine in hell! Happy Halloween!
- Whatever you do and where you go tonight, make sure the dead don’t follow you. The night is full of horror but you can win candy if you know how. Happy Halloween!
- Don’t be fooled by the devil tonight. I wish you a Halloween full of witches, goblins, and of course, candy! Create wonderful Halloween memories!
Halloween wishes for kids
- Happy Halloween to you! I dare you to collect more candy tonight than last year! Let’s start our night tour!
- Your favorite vacations are here! Happy Halloween! May you have the sweetest sweets and most delicious treats in your bucket tonight!
- Happy Halloween! Tonight is all about fun, so fire up the pumpkins and put on our scariest costume! Can’t wait to go trick or treating!
- All the ghosts in your bedtime stories will come to scare you tonight, so let’s fight them together! Happy Halloween to the bravest boy!
- Hope you have a good time trick or treating and enjoy all the street adventures, stay safe and be careful. Halloweens can get really spooky and exciting!
- Eat lots of candy and be sure to scare people on this night of terror. Have a happy scary Halloween. I hope you shake, rattle and roll this Halloween.
- Don’t let any spirit, witch, zombie or monster kidnap you tonight. Have a spooky and adventurous Halloween, my little devils!
- Get dressed, pick up your bag, and go around the neighborhood trick-or-treating. I hope you have a fantastic Halloween night, dear. Stay safe and have a magical night of fun.
Halloween wishes for him
- Happy Halloween to you, baby! I’m sure tonight you will be the most handsome vampire there is! Enjoy your time to the fullest!
- Happy Halloween, love! No one’s too old for a party, so what about a Rick and Morty couple costume for us? Let’s have fun!
- Honey, we look better when we’re together, so will you be the Joker to my Harley Quinn? Happy Halloween to you!
- I’m collecting all your worries, putting them in a package and throwing them at the witches! Let go and have fun! Happy Halloween!
- Happy Halloween, honey! I won’t trick you into doing mischief tonight, I’ll just treat you with love, okay? Have a nice holiday!
Halloween wishes for her
- I hope you have a magical night with many magical treats and adventures. I hope you know that you are the cutest pumpkin in the orchard, my love. i love you Have a happy Halloween.
- Wishing you joy, adventure and lots of excitement on this night of terror. I hope all your wishes are granted by the spirits, my love.
- Since we can never find a better party than Halloween, I wish you would put on your best spooky outfit and kill the night. Scare people and have fun like never before. Happy Halloween, love.
- I hope the dead rise again and marvel at your beauty, my dear. Enjoy your evening while flossing and stealing the spotlight at every party. Happy Halloween, honey.
- Have a lot of fun and a very haunting Halloween, love. Bring your own broom and sprinkle all your magic dust everywhere. I witch you, dear. Happy Halloween.
Halloween wishes for a friend
- A fun-filled day is about to begin! Happy Halloween to you! Forget all the worries of the day and have a day full of sweets!
- Halloween is here! Eat your way, scream in the streets to scare the kids, and dance until you drop! Happy Halloween!
- Today is a day to let go and make the most of the madness in the air! Happy Halloween! Let’s see who wins the “Best Costume Award”!
- Friend, Happy Halloween! I wish you a relaxing vacation and an amazing night! It’s scary and have fun!
- Halloween is the best party of the year, so take the laziness off! Happy Halloween to you! Put on your scariest costume and have fun!
Messages for girlfriend, boyfriend, husband or wife
- Wishing an incredibly scary Halloween to the most innocent person I know. May the evil spirits forgive you tonight! Do not be afraid! Enjoy to the fullest!
- I’ll be the witch who gives you the best Halloween night. Are you ready to be my prey tonight? I wish the love of my life a great Halloween night!
- Not all the clowns you see on the street tonight are not me. So be careful. The right clown will come to you and win you over tonight! Happy Halloween dear!
- I know you are scared on Halloween night. But don’t worry, I’m going to save my princess from the goblins that roam the land tonight. So you can enjoy it!
- I’m not asking for more sweets because I already have you in my life. We look forward to having an amazing Halloween experience with you!
- Who needs Halloween candy if they have a sweet partner like you? I feel amazing knowing that you will be with me tonight. Happy Halloween! We will have so much fun tonight!
- I know my beloved is brave enough to come out of her home and join me in meeting the dead tonight. I wish you such a terrifying Halloween!
- Let’s dress up as our favorite characters and act like kids all night. Halloween fun never goes out of style. Happy Halloween!
Halloween wishes for family
- Let the power of Halloween take over and work its magic. Hope you have a dreadful and enjoyable evening and succeed at trick or treating. Happy Halloween.
- On this auspicious occasion of joy and horror, I wish you a great day. May your soul and your disguise be charged on this day and work their magic. Have a safe Halloween.
- May all the good spirits take hold of the bad ones and make this year a wonderful one. Sending some ghostly greetings this Halloween! Let the party begin.
- Wishing you a Halloween full of adventures, sweets, moonlight, terror, alcohol and magic. I hope you enjoy the scariest night of the year.
- I hope your night brings you excitement and is fantastic like your glistening pumpkins. I hope you set the night on fire with your costume! Have a great and safe Halloween.
- Just find the right kind of ghosts to enjoy the night. Make the most of this Halloween holiday! Have fun with your friends and family!
- Not everyone you see is human. Some of them may be zombies. Only during the dark night of Halloween do they reveal their true face! I wish you a spooky Halloween!
- Wherever you go, whatever you do tonight, try not to be alone for once. Because evil spirits hunt the lonely first! Happy Halloween!
- Of all the candy I collect on Halloween night, my neighbor’s candy is the sweetest. I wish my wonderful neighbors a very Happy Halloween!
- Not all the dead rise to scare you, some rise to bless you. May this Halloween bring many blessings to each of you! Happy Halloween!
- Before you come to collect your candy, you should know that it could be a ghost. After all, this is Halloween and you never know what to expect! Stay scared but still enjoy!
Halloween wishes for grandson
- Dear grandson, Happy Halloween! Have a memorable experience dressing up with your friends and collecting goodies from the neighborhood!
- Happy Halloween, my dear grandson! Hope you have a spooky enough evening to share scary stories with your friends later! Have fun!
- Happy Halloween, my pumpkin! I wish you a day full of good treats, but don’t eat them all at once and go home with a stomachache!
- Happy Halloween to my little Spiderman! You have the best costume among your peers, so make yourself comfortable and have fun!
- I can hear the zombies coming for you, so you better put on your quick vanish costume! Happy Halloween, my son! Don’t be too fooled!
- I may be a little old to show you a trick, but I’m not too old to give you a great gift. Happy Halloween dear!
- I wish you enjoy every moment of this Halloween night. Just don’t go too far in the dark and don’t let the bats scare you off. Happy Halloween!
- Whatever you do tonight, don’t be yourself. Scare your friends and have a lot of fun. I wait for you with a big box full of candies.
Halloween wishes for granddaughter
- Don’t forget to brush your teeth after eating all the candy tonight. Rage the ultimate terror in your life, dear. Happy Halloween my girl. i love you
- I hope you have the brightest pumpkin in town and scare all the demons out of this dark night. Hope you have an adventurous and silly Halloween.
- Have the best time of your life tonight and have your cauldron make noise with the shattered candies. Have a sweet night of mischief and treats, dear baby.
- Dear granddaughter, I hope you know that Halloween is the only day you can take candy from strangers. So, use tonight wisely. Have fun with trick and treating.
- Baby I hope you have a magical and mysterious Halloween with your friends. Keep calm, cheat or try and enjoy the night to the fullest. Sending you all the beautiful Halloween sayings.
- Don’t be afraid because monsters don’t hurt beautiful princesses like you! Enjoy a fun-filled Halloween with lots of chocolates!
- Happy Halloween! Eat as many sweets as you want, just make sure your tummy can handle the overdose. I’m sure you don’t want a candy-induced stomach ache once again.
- You are too cute to scare people on Halloween, even if you choose to dress up as the scariest monster of all time. Happy Halloween!
Funny Halloween Wishes
- With that face of yours, I don’t think you should be looking for a Halloween mask. You are so ugly and scary! Happy Halloween to you!
- The dead will rise up and hunt down all living things except you. Because you are a living skeleton. The dead can mistake you for being one of them. I wish you a great Halloween!
- I think you should get back to where you belong when this Halloween is over. You’ve been around for a long time. Your ugly goblin friends must already miss you!
- I hope the tombs open your way tonight. The dead take you down and eat you alive while you scream. But nobody is there to save you because nobody cares!
- Time to put on the spooky costumes and light up the pumpkins. Don’t be anywhere other than your home because we’re coming for you! Happy Halloween to you from the dead!
- Witches and goblins are not as scary as you think. But the scariest part of Halloween night is eating a lot of candy and not brushing your teeth!
- I hope you accidentally find yourself at the cemetery tonight. Then you run scared through the forest and finally stop at the rocks. I wish you a crazy Halloween night!
- What’s so special about Halloween if you’re not scared and scared like a chicken? I hope tonight is so full of spooky experiences for you! Happy Halloween!
- Happy Halloween! Have a lot of fun, but be careful when eating sweets. Because I won’t pay your dentist’s bill when I have cavities!
- Are you dressing up as a witch for tonight’s Halloween party? Because that will suit your face better! Happy Halloween to you!
- I hope your life has a better shape than your engraved pumpkins. I’m kidding! I hope your night is both delicious and ghastly. Enjoy this fascinating Halloween, my dear.
- I envy the fact that you don’t have to dress up as a ghost this Halloween, you already look like one in your normal outfits. Have a creepy but cool night. Happy Halloween.
- My favorite part of Halloween has always been eating all the candy that everyone has collected. May this party bring a nice terror to your world. Trick or treat happy.
Halloween greeting card messages
- Stay alert and safe. Don’t let the dead chase you. I wish you a happy Halloween this year. I wait for you with many sweets.
- Hope you have a dark, mysterious and memorable night! I hope you kill Halloween this year.
- Don’t be late to collect the candies because when the monsters appear, the candies disappear. Happy Halloween!
- Creepy monsters lurk in the dark, calling your name and waiting for you to come out and collect the candy. I wish you a spooky Halloween!
- Good friends share their candy and best friends scare each other on a Halloween night. Happy Halloween! Dance like a ghost and scream like a werewolf!
- Look under the bed and close the door because the season of the witch has arrived once again. I wish you a spooky Halloween night!
- Put on your ghost costume and carve your pumpkin because tonight, being a witch is not a bad thing. Happy Halloween!
- Have fun and have fun this Halloween. Eat lots of sweets and don’t forget to take your jack-o-lantern wherever you go! Happy Halloween!
- “Sticky fingers, tired feet; one last home, trick or treat! “- Rusty Fischer
- “Double Double Duty and Trouble; Fire Burns and Cauldron Bubbles”. – William Shakespeare
- “May the Jack-o-lanterns burn bright, Soft golden hue, Pierce the veil of the future and show, What fate holds for you now?” – Jerry Smith
Happy Halloween Quotes
- “Halloween wraps fear in innocence, like a slightly sour candy. Let terror then become a gift … ”- Nicholas Gordon
- Witches fly across the sky, owls go, who? WHO? WHO? Black cats howl and green ghosts howl, scary Halloween for you! – Nina Willis Walter
- “Despite my macabre reputation, I really do have the heart of a little boy. I keep it in a jar on my desk. “- Robert Bloch
- “The werewolves howl. Ghosts lurk. Halloween is upon us now. “- Richelle E. Goodrich
- “When the witches go to ride and see black cats, the moon laughs and whispers that it is close to Halloween.” – Unknown
- “Listen carefully! Listen to the wind!” It is the night, they say, when all the souls return from afar, the dead forgotten for so many days! “- Virna Sheard
- “Shadows of a thousand years rise again unseen. Voices whisper in the trees: Tonight is Halloween! “- Dexter Kozen
- “The moon has awakened with the dream of the sun, the light has broken; the spell has begun. “- Midgard Morningstar
- “Of ghoulies and ghosts and leggy beasts and things that crash in the night, my God, deliver us!” – Scottish saying
- “It is the night, the night of the delight of the grave, and the witches are playing; You think without the wild winds they scream, but no, it’s them, it’s them. “- Cleveland Coxe
- “When there is no more room in hell, the dead will walk the earth.” – George A. Romero
- “It is now the time of the witches of the night, when cemeteries yawn and hell itself breathes contagion into this world.” – William Shakespeare
Halloween is a great party to connect with the people around you and have fun together. It is also a great occasion to wish each other with creative and fun Halloween messages. These Halloween wishes can be used in text messages, cards, and can even be shared on Facebook as a status update. Halloween night is spooky, spooky, and terrifying, but it’s also full of excitement and fun. Surely you have so many things to scare on a Halloween night, but wishing someone a Happy Halloween is not one of them.