Use Unintelligible in a sentence. How to use the word Unintelligible in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Unintelligible.
Examples of Unintelligible in a sentence
- Even this simplified map suggests a linguistic situation of considerable complexity, for these few categories inelude at least 1,000 different and mutually unintelligible languages spoken on the continent.
- Unintelligible legislation is the denial of the rule of law and parliamentary democracy.
- Dolphin sounds are unintelligible to humans.
- He turned around and muttered something unintelligible.
- His script was unintelligible.
- Much of the jargon they use is unintelligible to outsiders.
- He mumbled something unintelligible and fell silent.
- Under these conditions new mutually unintelligible languages will emerge.
- The answer, a strange sound of breathing, and an unintelligible and totally strange chatter.
- He muttered something unintelligible.
- Dolphin sounds are unintelligible to humans and cover a wider range of frequencies than we can hear or differentiate.
- It is very annoying to have unintelligible chatter somewhere behind you while you watch the fish or hit the eggs.
- Most of these symbols, although unintelligible to the lay public, have great significance and value for nurses.
- Sometimes, even speaking in an unintelligible foreign language can be enlightening.
- She croaked something unintelligible.
- The words slang often sound ugly and unintelligible to outsiders.
- Donald muttered something unintelligible, clasping his head in his hands.
- When they tried to interrogate him, they received unintelligible answers and realized that he was drunk.
- His anger was so great that he could barely speak. He growled some unintelligible words at Pete.
- As he did so, he heard Angel One’s harsh voice scream something unintelligible.
- Nathan’s face contracted in a grimace of pain and he muttered something unintelligible as he smoothed himself with an antiseptic cream.
- The importation of workers with brown skins who speak unintelligible languages is allowed.
- We reserve the right to edit all the lyrics so that all unpleasant and unintelligible parts are removed.