How to use the word Then in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Then.
Examples of Then in a sentence
- You must then log on to 8sa.net to read the message.
- You will then see a list of the 8sa.net Members whom you previously bookmarked.
- Since then, WCS aerial surveys have been expanded to monitor wildlife, livestock and human activity in much of southern Sudan.
- Then, he introduced the melody, the form, the harmonic progression, the poetic rhythm, the piano accompaniment of important works in the artistic song of Schubert again.
- Since then, much evidence has accumulated that p53 is a tumor suppressor gene involved in a wide range of human malignancies.
- I think that perhaps the Chancellor’s Court has repented since then.
- Daudet became a rabid anti-Semite in the early days of the Dreyfus affair, then joined the royalist party and, with Charles Maurras, directed the royalist paper L’action française.
- Since then, he has shown all the signs of being a pragmatist, a skilled politician and a hard worker.
- Then the rhetoric has started to turn in a different direction.
- Then you need a good accountant to get the money for you.
- He trained as a public accountant at Price Waterhouse and then specialized in taxes at Touche Ross.
- I was studying to be an accountant, but then the baby appeared and I had to give up everything.
- You may then gradually move the pot to warmer spots.
- Fix the slat in place with angle brackets, then place the shutter with the touch latch.
- Then the rain came and the red flag was raised to indicate a stop.
- Then, the regression equation of the height to the minimum area of ??the cross section of the femoral neck was concluded.
- SPSS application then doing regression analysis shows that equation, after detection.
- Then, one day, Kirsty met an old friend who happened to have consulted me in the past for regression therapy.
- He offered one to every five scholars, as they sat on their benches, and every boy then saw that a reward would certainly come within five of him.