Use Scandalous in a sentence. How to use the word Scandalous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Scandalous. Sentence for Scandalous.
Examples of Scandalous in a sentence
- A scandalous ex who lied about her relationship status.
- This was considered a very scandalous transaction throughout, and Eleanora was now considered as having forfeited all claims to respectability of character.
- It was made so, in great measure, by his mode of life, which was scandalous.
- Brunetti then challenged the Trademark Law’s bar on immoral or scandalous marks in an appeal to the Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit.
- On June 24, 2019, the United States Supreme Court ruled unconstitutional the Lanham Act’s prohibition on immoral or scandalous trademarks.
- Political observers often criticize the news media’s focus on scandalous activities of candidates as distracting voters from the “real issues.
- Now she was going to find out just how scandalous a bodyguard could be.
- But in the 1880s and 1890s, the young Ensor was a scandalous and defiant figure.
- What exactly is an “immoral” or “scandalous” trademark, and should the government be the arbiter of making such a determination?
- But when it came to “scandalous” trademarks, the unity fell apart.
- In the process, one might say, On the Road becomes scandalous for being scandalous.
- Scandalous highlights important theological truths in accessible and applicable ways.
- Watch the first trailer for BBC One drama Roadkill, starring Hugh Laurie as scandalous politician Peter Laurence, whose life publicly falls apart.
- The revelations in Prince’s first wife’s book weren’t necessarily scandalous (
although many were quite emotional).
- Alexander says Trump is still a billionaire and that makes his $750 tax payment in 2016 and 2017 even more scandalous.
- Scandalous tales of Happy Mondays from 4-day benders with sex shows & dwarves to poisoning 3,000 pigeons over stolen KFC.
- Scandalous sold 195,000 copies in the UK, making it the trio’s biggest single.