Use Mother in a sentence. How to use the word Mother in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Mother. Sentence for Mother.
Examples of mother in a sentence
- In the process of budding, a cytoplasmic extension forms on the mother cell.
- In Mother Russia, the website quotes you.
- Plastic is obviously a culprit in the deteriorating status of Mother Earth.
- As the “bud” grows, the nucleus of the mother cell divides.
- “She was lovely,” said Mercury’s mother, Jer Bulsara, in a 2012 interview.
- One nucleus stays in the mother cell, and with the help of cytoplasmic rotation movements, the other nucleus moves into the new cell.
- When my mother and I arrived at the door of my bedroom, I was surprised.
- His mother would alternate inexplicably between kindness and cruelty.
- A baby from Guanaco is cared for by his mother Hannah (R) in his enclosure at the Berlin Zoo.
- Looking like an ET, a baby gibbon is in the hands of his mother at the Schoenbrunn Zoo in Vienna.
- A ring-tailed lemur huddles with its mother in its enclosure at the Ueno Zoo in Tokyo.
- Zoo officials are concerned about the elephant mother.
- In 1803, an American, John C. Otto, accurately described it as a hereditary disease which does not affect women, but is transmitted from the mother to her children.
- He also had two daughters, the elder of whom, Rosamond, was the mistress of Henry II and by him the mother of William Longsword, Earl of Salisbury.
- John left a 7-year-old son, Henry (1454-1523), whose birth for reasons of security had been concealed by his mother.
- Kathy’s mother, Maggie Griffin, has influenced hugely her daughter and the financial wisdom and knowledge she passed on to her daughter, has definitely shaped her financial independence.
- Actually it is understandable if a mother in law do not really like her girl in law but men wants them to get a long well.