Use Infectious in a sentence. How to use the word Infectious in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Infectious. Sentence for Infectious.
Examples of Infectious in a sentence
- Religion is infectious.
- What is an infectious disease?
- Most infectious diseases have only minor complications.
- Some infectious diseases can be passed from person to person.
- Many infectious diseases, such as measles and chickenpox, can be prevented by vaccines.
- Hong Kong also raised its infectious disease response level to the highest level and declared an emergency, closed its schools until mid-February and cancelled its New Year celebrations.
- Using the validated tool, the Infectious Disease Vulnerability Index (IDVI), to assess the ability to manage a disease threat, Bali was reported as least able in preparedness, while cities in Australia were considered most able.
- Frequent and thorough hand-washing also helps protect you from most infectious diseases.
- Each infectious disease has its own specific signs and symptoms.
- Accordingly, as was to have been expected, camp fevers, choleras, and other corrupt and infectious maladies, broke out with great violence as the army advanced along the northern shores of the Ægean Sea; and as every victim to these dreadful and hopeless disorders helped, by his own dissolution, to taint the air for all the rest, the wretched crowd was, in the end, reduced to the last extreme of misery and terror.
- An easy way to catch most infectious diseases is by coming in contact with a person or an animal with the infection.
- A pregnant woman may pass germs that cause infectious diseases to her unborn baby.
- While anyone can catch infectious diseases, you may be more likely to get sick if your immune system isn’t working properly.
- In addition, some infectious diseases may become silent, only to appear again in the future — sometimes even decades later.