Use Indicated in a sentence. How to use the word Indicated in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Indicated. Sentence for Indicated.
Examples of indicated in a sentence
- She indicated on the map how to get to the post office.
- The archaic chronometer on his wrist indicated that nearly six hours had passed since he first entered the market.
- In a few minutes after I had seated myself on the sofa, the ‘_Study Card_’ was dropped, and the general noise and confusion indicated that recess had arrived.
- To this end he was to travel on in a direction indicated, until he met with a cow of a certain kind, described by the oracle, and then to follow the cow wherever she might lead the way, until at length, becoming fatigued, she should stop and lie down.
- The goal of tripling the consumption of milk and derivatives in the diet of the Chinese population, which is equal to 1,400 million inhabitants, is indicated by the conversion of small farms into large ones.
- In the mean time, the noise and uproar in the streets of the city, were drawing nearer and nearer, and the light of the burning buildings breaking out continually at new points in the progress of the conflagration, indicated that no time was to be lost.
- The first offence brings on the second, and this causes the triple loss of majesty, which at length ends in the fall and violent death of Yima, an incident already indicated in the Avesta.
- The rising rage of the wind indicated the closing of all the roads with fallen trees: would that bring serious hardships to any?
- Pieces of luggage in the rear end of the wagon indicated that the travellers must have been spending the summer or autumn in the remoter mountains, where some beautiful lakes offered special charms to lovers of nature.