Use Hid in a sentence. How to use the word Hid in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Hid. Sentence for Hid.
Examples of Hid in a sentence
- I hid myself under the bed.
- He hid his toys under the bed.
- Over the years, he safely hid many bicycles, dollhouses and sleds.
- She broke down, and dropping on the rug at my feet, hid her face in her hands.
- The messengers hid themselves by the wayside until the troop had gone by.
- Some clouds, dark purple streaks showing in them, hid the blue and made the skies sombre.
- A sadness that he made no effort to conceal and that she bravely hid oppressed them both.
- Stooping swiftly, she picked up the letter from the rug and hid it in her bosom.
- They entirely forgot that they were hid from Jonas, for nearly half an hour; and then Rollo proposed that they should creep softly down, and see what Jonas was about.
- Once again she hid under the bed and stole it while he slept, but he woke and chased her, and she escaped over the bridge of one hair.
- The story was, that in the confusion and alarm she hid herself with others in an oven, and was found by the Russian soldiers there, and carried off as a valuable prize.
- I could still see the spiral of smoke, a true beacon to me, though it was all but hid by the increasing clouds.
- He stole away in great fright and hid himself behind the hangings in a dark recess in the palace.
- He hid himself in a neighboring wood, and, with a degree of sagacity and discretion remarkable in a boy of his years, he contrived to find his way back to the smoking ruins of his home at the Abbey of Crowland.