Use European in a sentence. How to use the word European in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word European.
Examples of European in a sentence
- These, often destined for the collections of European aristocrats, were treated as curiosities rather than as art objeets.
- They were immediately thought to be European-inspired on the assumption that “savages” were incapable of developing such forms and techniques.
- However, African seventone systems are more often akin to the earlier “modal” systems of European music than to the more recent major and minor varieties—for example, Mixolydian and Dorian modes are frequently heard in African songs.
- In absolute terms, British wages are still low by European standards.
- Researchers from the European Molecular Biology Laboratory (EMBL) discovered a new way to make use of unwanted side effects of drugs.
- This war will inevitably lead to a realignment of / within European politics.
- Africanized bees seem indistinguishable from European bees.
- Putting all this together gives a convincing story: European banks are transferring their cash assets from European banks and placing most of them in US banks.
- Except in the Netherlands, all European nations consider euthanasia illegal.
- This mountain range that so carefully separates the Iberian Peninsula from the rest of Europe also seems to have isolated it for so long from the European cultural, political and economic current.
- William Bartram also corresponded with European naturalists.
- Bushmen are deseribed as the aborigines of South Africa because they occupied the land before Bantu-speaking Negro tribes; later, European colonists displaced the Bantu from much of their territory.
- There are already nine Leagues four Champions, six Cups, three Club World Cups, three European Super Cups and eight from Spain.
- The 6,300-square-meter property features a two-story all-white house that has traditional architectural finishes, thick crown moldings, polished European oak floorboards, coffered ceilings, and pillars outlining the living spaces on the lower floor.
- Young people and liberals, many of whom voted to stay in the European Union, tend to sympathize more with the prince and his American wife.