Use Boss in a sentence. How to use the word Boss in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Boss.
Definition of Boss
- A person who employs or is in charge of workers.
- A person who controls a political organization.
- The breast as the seat of thought breast.
Examples of Boss in a sentence
- I am the boss here. I am not used to being told what to do.
- The boss was pretty rough with him.
- Donald said that his boss became increasingly depressed and went back to smoking a lot.
- I know that my boss considers me incompetent.
- The greedy boss did not stop at nothing to make a profit.
- Ms. Trump, I would like to introduce you to my boss, Mr. Sato.
- The boss was afraid of his secretary’s anger.
- The boss has put all his money in that speculative venture.
- She felt nothing but antagonism towards her boss.
- He felt an intense hatred for his boss.
- I agree with you, but I can not speak for my boss.
- I wonder if he dares to confront his boss.
- The way Donald tried to compensate the boss was unpleasant for the workers.
- His boss gave him a reprimand for being late.
- The boss asked the secretary to let the client get up.
- Who is the boss in this house?
- She always tries to guess the boss.
- His boss often cursed him, sometimes for no reason.
- The smuggler was finally forced to report against his boss.
- Did you mention this to the boss?
- My boss does not allow me to use the phone.
- Our new boss is the father of three.
- I thought it would be better to address the matter with my boss.
- He is servile to his boss.
- He soon won the favor of his boss.
- For you and your family, boss, during this holiday season!
- I do not have the guts to say that to my boss.
- Her boss could not prevent the other workers from verbally abusing her.
- The boss sent me.