Eid is the biggest festival for Muslims around the world. It is not only an occasion to share Eid Ul Fitr messages with your family and relatives, but also send Happy Eid Mubarak wishes to your friends, colleagues, etc.
Send them warm Eid Ul Fitr messages and Eid Mubarak messages to wish them a great year ahead. We have created the latest collection of Eid Mubarak wishes for non-Muslims. Share these Eid messages for someone special to send Happy Eid Mubarak wishes on Facebook, WhatsApp.
Happy Eid Mubarak wishes for non-Muslims
- “Send my best wishes on Eid, my dear friend…. I hope you participate in these festivities with me and have a blessed year ahead of you. “
- “May the auspicious occasion of Eid shower you and your loved ones with a happier and warmer today and tomorrow … Eid Mubarak to you.”
- “I pray for your health and happiness, success and prosperity on the occasion of Eid…. I wish you a happy Eid, my dear. “
- “Although we are of different religions, I want our relationship to strengthen with each passing day…. Eid Mubarak for you. “
- “On the occasion of Eid, I ask Allah to always bless us both with unity and understanding…. I wish you a happy Eid. “
- “While I pray to Allah for my success and happiness, I also pray for your good health and prosperity…. I wish you a very warm Eid, my dear.
- “I wish that Allah is always there to bless us both with his love…. We send you a warm greeting on the special occasion of Eid. “
- “As the holy month of Ramadan ends and the Eid celebrations begin, I send you my wishes for a successful and wonderful year ahead…. Eid Mubarak !!!