How to use the word Nervous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Nervous.
Examples of Nervous in a sentence
1. Initially the person is nervous and excited, then depressed.
2. The initial impulse to perform moola bandha stimulates the cerebral cortex of the central nervous system.
3. This is not surprising, since the release of ACTH from the pituitary may be evoked by any kind of physiological or psychological stress and by a variety of external stimuli.
4. The actual release, however, is mediated through the central nervous system by way of neurohumoral substances originating in the hypothalamus, a regulatory area of the brain.
5. “I live nervous and very afraid, not knowing what the next thing is going to be, they have been receiving notices from the Treasury for 15 years, I was 23 years old and I was just beginning, it’s something they have never let me do: start.