Use Nervous in a sentence. How to use the word Nervous in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Nervous. Sentence for Nervous.
Examples of Nervous in a sentence
- Initially the person is nervous and excited, then depressed.
- The initial impulse to perform moola bandha stimulates the cerebral cortex of the central nervous system.
- When he cries because of pain, or anger, or nervous irritability, the cry will be unmistakable; and the response ought to be, not a wild series of spasms, but an intelligent treatment of the cause.
- The actual release, however, is mediated through the central nervous system by way of neurohumoral substances originating in the hypothalamus, a regulatory area of the brain.
- “I live nervous and very afraid, not knowing what the next thing is going to be, they have been receiving notices from the Treasury for 15 years, I was 23 years old and I was just beginning, it’s something they have never let me do: start.
- The fact is, any woman who regards motherhood as a vocation quite as worthy of respect as yelling on the Stock Exchange will find it a serious drain on her physical and nervous resources.
- Because she loved him and understood her vocation as mother, she established in this nervous child the habit of encountering the world with placidity.
- We can admit that fact without accepting as an invariable rule the maxim of our nervous, overwrought ancestors, Children should be seen and not heard.
- As Doctor Brandon came over to the window, I wondered maliciously what devil of contradictions had made him a distinguished specialist in nervous diseases.
- I was nervous, no doubt; I was shaken by the suddenness with which the housekeeper had sprung her news on me; but as I sat there I had quite vividly an impression that the old house was listening that there was a real, if invisible, presence somewhere in the room or the garden.