In order to raise awareness about hypertension, every year May 17 is observed as World Hypertension Day.
Celebrate this day with your family and friends with World Hypertension Day quotes and sayings. Wish everyone around you with motivational slogans on World Hypertension Day.
We bring you the latest collection of World Hypertension Day messages, wishes, status, images, slogans and quotes. Share this wonderful World Hypertension Day theme and greetings on Facebook, WhatsApp and Instagram.
World Hypertension Day quotes and messages
- Wishing everyone a very happy World Hypertension Day. Let’s never take this issue lightly, as it affects so many of us in so many different ways.
- It is very important to maintain a healthy and stress-free lifestyle so that hypertension cannot affect you. Best regards to everyone on World Hypertension Day
- The occasion of World Hypertension Day reminds us that peace of mind is what guides the rest of our health. A cordial greeting on this special day to everyone.
- A healthy heart is extremely important for a healthy body. On the occasion of World Hypertension Day, let us remind everyone to take care of their blood pressure.
- It is important for each of us to focus on our health and our hearts to keep hypertension at bay. Wishing everyone a very happy World Hypertension Day.
- With so much stress around and poor lifestyle practices, we must make sure we stay out of the clutches of hypertension. Happy World Hypertension Day everyone.
- Hypertension has become a common health problem, but we can control it by spending some time every day to keep our hearts and minds fresh. Best regards on World Hypertension Day.
- Life is so much better when we have a calm and collected heart and mind. Let’s work for stability and better health on World Hypertension Day.
Unique and catchy slogans about World Hypertension Day
With the latest collection of World Hypertension Day slogans and sayings, I wish everyone around you. Share the catchy and exclusive World Hypertension Day slogans that focus on raising awareness of hypertension.
- Keep tensions at bay to stay away from life-threatening hypertension.
- Eating healthy foods and meditating every day is the best way to keep hypertension at bay.
- Healthy food and a healthy heart are inseparable when it comes to health.
- Never ever take hypertension in stride because it can ruin your health more than anything else.
- Hypertension is a silent killer, be careful. Happy world hypertension day.
- It is very important to keep track of your blood pressure to stay healthy.
- Changes in blood pressure are a sign that we need to watch our heart more.
- Hypertension can be controlled and cured if we take the right measures at the right time.
- Good health and a joyful heart are important keys to keeping hypertension at bay.
- When your heart is healthy, you feel healthier and happier from the inside out.