This Christmas, make sure your mom receives the best gift she can ask for. From sentimental to practical gifts, there are many ideas you can try. Just read and see what we mean.
As Christmas approaches, the fight for gifts begins. A mother is one of those special people who deserves to receive such a wonderful gift that she knows exactly how much it means to you.
Of course, an advantage would be that your brothers will take years to get closer to giving you a better gift. So, how can you make your gift different from others? Here are some ideas.
Conventional jewelry is outdated. Try a creative twist on something as simple as a pendant and see how wonderful it can be.
For this idea you will need:
- A side profile photograph of your mother
- An image editing software
- A new medallion
You can easily create a silhouette using a photo editing software or ask a professional to do it for you if you do not have confidence. Note the dimensions of the medallion before printing the silhouette. Now cut it and insert / adhere it. Your mom’s custom silhouette pendant is ready. Get a ribbon or elegant chain to accompany the pendant.
Brand New Mom
No woman has enough clothes. That is a fact. Even if our cabinets are full of frustration, we will still go out and buy a ridiculously expensive piece of clothing, completely ignoring the gloomy moans of an overfilled closet. So, this year, spoil your mother as if she had spoiled you when you were a teenager.
These are your options:
- Take her to buy some classy designer sets.
- If she is a game, take her for a complete dress check. Discard each piece of clothing you own and replace it with new things.
- Even if he does not allow you to interfere with his clothes, you can still give him a makeover from head to toe!
- Take her for a haircut, buy her new accessories, take her to buy shoes.
- Ah! No woman in her right mind will deny this pleasure, so it is beneficial for both.
Custom home material
If your mother is dedicated to decoration and loves to take care of your home without stopping, a good gift will be a large number of decorative items that combine with what you already have. Advance a little more by taking pictures of the family or simply your brothers printed on things your mother can use every day.
Some elements in which you can prove this are:
- Your coffee cup
- A keychain
- A set of coasters
- The calendar of the new year
- An apron
- Refrigerator magnets
- A wall clock
Jewelry, although it seems a cliché, is one of the best gifts you can give to your mother. But that should not be limited to necklaces and earrings. Try something different this year. Go for a brooch instead. How do you do it personally?
This is what you do:
- Surely you know what your mother’s favorite thing is. It could be an animal that she adores or a food, or even good shoes.
- Use this object as inspiration and look for the pins that represent them.
- This may take a while, so start as soon as possible.
- If you can not find those pins, have them become a trusted jeweler.
- For the final touch, engrave the brooch with your initials and the date.
An intelligent gift that you can give to your mother is a household appliance, anything that you think will make your life as a housewife a little easier.
Give him things like:
- Coffee maker
- A vacuum cleaner
- Mechanized gardening tools
- An elegant blender
- A food processor, etc.
Everyone likes to do their job quickly and your mother will be delighted with the extra time she will have in her hands.
A day at the spa
Each mom has her hands full with decorating and cooking and cleaning at this time of year. What she forgets is that she needs to relax and rest a little, or she will leave before Christmas and will be too tired to enjoy the great day properly.
Help her rejuvenate beforehand:
- Book a full day at the spa for your mother a couple of days before Christmas.
- Allow me to receive a full body massage and any other treatment you want.
- Have the spa staff concentrate and calm your problem areas if you have any.
- Drive her or have her driven to and from the spa, so she does not even have traffic to worry about.
- Make sure your mind and body are completely relaxed at the end of the day.
Keep your family updated. In this way, everyone can jump into the job that she had planned for the day and give her another surprise when she gets home!
While it is not always necessary to wait for an occasion to tell your mother exactly what it means to you, Christmas is the perfect time to make up for all missed opportunities. Create wonderful memories for your mother with these gifts, and let her know how special she is.