What is jogging? How is jogging done? Jogging has become a common activity in our country as well as all over the world, with the formation of social awareness about healthy living in recent years.
It is possible to see jogging among sports activities that are as important as healthy nutrition. Jogging is a type of jogging that is done to be healthy and to meet the need for bodily movement. You can find all the details you wonder about jogging, which is carried out by large masses regardless of age, regardless of age, in our article.
What is jogging?
Jogging is a type of physical exercise or activity that meets the movement need for a healthy life. In its most general terms, jogging is defined as walking fast or at the same pace or running with slow steps. As it is known, while walking in a standard way, big steps are taken and the arms may swing randomly from left to right. However, while jogging, care should be taken to ensure that the body is in a certain shape and form in accordance with the rules. The first of these is that there is no need for any special area for jogging. Jogging can be done in any environment, regardless of the field or ground.
Generally, people who take a quick walk in places such as parks, gardens, walking paths in the early morning or after dinner are actually jogging. Although this sport is called jogging, many people call it walking or jogging.
How to Jog?
There are some points to be considered about jogging. Since it is primarily an outdoor sport, jogging can usually be done by the sea, in forests, hiking trails, parks and similar places. Before you start jogging, you should wear sweat-proof clothes made of cotton fabrics and sports shoes that allow comfortable movement.
In this way, it is possible to jog in the most efficient and beneficial way. It is very important to warm up the body before you start jogging. It is very useful to stretch the legs and arms, even if it is for a short time, and to complete the opening-stretching, that is, cultural physical movements. Then, while jogging, the following steps should be followed:
- First, jogging is started by walking.
- After a while, the pace of walking is increased.
- While walking with small steps, you should move as fast as running.
- The jogging distance should be increased gradually and jogging sports should not be done at once for very large distances.
- When done regularly, jogging will be both more enjoyable and easier as the body will gain the necessary flexibility and agility.
Generally, when jogging is done regularly for 2 weeks, the body gets used to this fast walking pace. This sport, which seems easy at first, is a sport that requires a lot of effort and endurance. After jogging, active rest should not be started immediately. After cooling exercises, muscles should be relaxed by stretching and stretching.
What Are the Benefits of Jogging?
Jogging has many benefits to the body . First of all, it gives the body the mobility and advantage that a healthy person should realize. It should not be forgotten that jogging, which is frequently performed by world-famous politicians and star names, has many benefits both physically and mentally. According to experts, the benefits of jogging at regular intervals are explained as follows:
- It is effective in rapid weight loss as it provides calorie burning. 30 minutes of jogging will burn about 300 calories. Therefore, when you continue without a break, it is possible to lose about 1 kg per week thanks to this sport.
- According to studies, jogging for 1 hour without a break consumes calories equivalent to 2.5 hours of cycling training.
- This sport, which can be done outdoors, in touch with nature, is perfect for relieving stress from the body.
- Jogging, which provides ideal watering of the blood, reduces the risk of heart attack.
- It balances the insulin hormone and is effective in the secretion of serotonin, known as the happiness hormone.
- Protects heart and lung health.
- It allows you to have a regular and comfortable sleep.
As you can see, regular jogging activities have great benefits for human health. Jogging , which strengthens the body’s resistance against infections , also improves the person’s ability to think quickly as it opens the brain vessels. Jog for the recommended interval and duration for body health and resistance!
What is jogging?
Jogging is a type of physical exercise or activity that meets the movement need for a healthy life.
How to Jog?
Since jogging is an outdoor sport, it can be done at the seaside, forest, hiking trails and parks. Jogging, which is started in the form of walking, is continued by increasing the tempo and the length of the track is increased over time.