Valentine’s Day is celebrated each year on February 14. If he has had a breakup with his loved one, he can still send Valentine messages after the breakup to the person who was once his special someone.
A collection of beautiful first post-breakup Valentine’s messages. Share these Valentine love status wishes with his ex boyfriend or ex girlfriend with love status wishes to share on Facebook, WhatsApp.
Valentine’s Message After Breakup
- Times have changed and we are no longer together, but I still wish you the best of happiness … Best wishes to you on Valentine’s Day.
- Life is never the same and relationships change over time…. Sending you a warm Valentine’s Day greeting dear.
- It was in our destiny to be lovers and it was also in our destiny to part … Whatever the situation, I wish you a very Happy Valentine’s Day.
- On this Valentine’s Day I take the opportunity to wish you a year full of joys and smiles…. May you be blessed with love this year.
- It doesn’t matter, we had a breakup, but together we had the most beautiful moments…. Cheers to those moments and Happy Valentine’s Day.
- We are no longer lovers, but that doesn’t mean we can’t be friends … Wishing a very happy Valentine’s Day to my dearest friend.
- This is our first Valentine’s Day after the breakup and, like everyone else, I wish you a beautiful year, a year filled with goodness and joy.
- As time goes by, the equations change, but in this modified equation, I still wish you the best and wish you a warm Valentine’s Day.