Use Zoology in a sentence. How to use the word Zoology in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Zoology.
Definition of Zoology
Zoology, also known as descriptive Zoography, is the applied science of the description of animals and their habitats. Comparative anatomy studies the structure of animals.
Examples of Zoology in a sentence
- I would like to improve my zoology.
- The library did not have zoology textbooks.
- The zoology chair is vacant and has been publicized.
- I also did not want botany and zoology, it would not be good for them.
- The gynandromorph was bred from Pulvinaria aurantii collected in Ya Xian, Zhejiang province. All the specimens studied are in the Institute of Zoology of the Chinese Academy of Sciences.
- Then Donald had studied zoology at the university; Now he was a professor of computers.
- You are studying zoology at the university.
- The zoology of the nature of the deep sea is the component that the configuration, structure and distinctive function have in the biosphere.
- In the second year, the zoology course reviews some of the main groups of animals, their behavior and ecology.
- He entered the University to study zoology and stayed working in genetics.
- For Gordon Griggs, a professor of zoology at the University of Queensland, the kangaroo problem has become a cause.
- Zoology, the prankster in his pack, offered in his senior year, also achieved 65 percent.
- Botany, zoology, biochemistry and molecular biology, cell biology, microbiology, genetics, fermentation engineering.
- Collect zoology, biology and paleontological anthropology.
- Zoology was the basic course of biological science.
- In zoology, the giant panda is Carnivora.
- Zoology One of the paired sensory appendages, flexible and segmented in the head of an insect, a myriapod or a crustacean that functions primarily as an organ of touch.
- A perennial goal in zoology is to infer the function from the structure, relating the behavior of an organism with its physical tom or its cellular organization.
- In 1880, Haddon became professor of zoology at the Royal College of Science, Dublin.
- Having as objective the main problem of zoology that existed in the exploitation of the area of the coal mine, this document presented a technical safeguard and the management of corresponding countermeasures.
- He demonstrated that it was possible to convert amateur natural history into professional zoology through the direct mechanism of quantified observation.
- He joined the University of Chicago faculty in 1926 as associate professor of zoology and was Ernest D. Burton distinguished service professor there from 1938 to 1954.