How to use the word Zoo in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Zoo.
Examples of Zoo in a sentence
- Points of interest near the city are the Undersea Gardens, viewed from glass-bottomed boats, and Bird Park, an ornithological zoo.
- She had the same white and anxious expression that some zoo animals have.
- The San Francisco Zoo has the largest and most successful captive breeding program for bald eagles in the nation, Aikin said.
- In beautifully designed environments, this unique zoo is fun for the whole family.
- The Calgary Zoo houses 1 000 animals from around the world.
- His photographic career began when he worked as Ape-anole at the Chester Zoo and was commissioned as a zoo photographer.
- The world is a zoo of thinking, ethical, selfish, greedy and hypocritical animals. The world is full of good and bad people, passionate and good-hearted people, bad and evil people, honest and unscrupulous people. Dr. T.P.Chia
- The lions go from Silverdome to the zoo.
- So, why did this vast team descend on Regents Park Zoo in Manchester?
- Earn $27 a month and live in a dark shack on the zoo grounds.
- The animals in the zoo began to animate when the night came and the temperatures dropped.
- The national zoo in Washington, D.C. is taking steps to save the cheetah.
- The Leipzig Zoo issued a statement that said: “Heidi, our cross-eyed opossum, has closed her eyes forever today.
- I go to the zoo and what to see? I see monkeys. They climb a tree.
- Gana, a gorilla mother, has her baby in her enclosure at the zoo in the city of Muenster, in western Germany. The baby, named Claudia, was born the day before at the zoo.
- When reading the following story, keep in mind that a collection of travelers was like a traveling zoo under a huge canvas tent.
- A zebra observes visitors at the zoo in Chisinau, Moldova, on Sunday, September 28, 2008.
- Today, I was in a petting zoo with my boyfriend.