How to use the word Zones in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Zones.
Examples of Zones in a sentence
- Scientists traditionally divide the oceans into zones.
- Europe is divided into economic zones.
- Your body contains many erogenous zones, areas that lead to a feeling of sexual arousal when you caress.
- Soil governance zones for general and specialized industrial use.
- San Francisco and Tokyo are located in seismic zones.
- Special zones have been opened for the development of advanced and new technology in places where conditions permit.
- Within these zones, traffic speeds are restricted to 25 mph.
- The car has zones of front and rear deformation and two bars of protection against side impacts.
- Companies within business zones are given special help.
- Except where the subduction zones are adjacent to the mountain belts on the continental margins, the boundaries of the plates do not coincide with the continental shorelines.
- Investment in commercial properties in business zones within 10 years of the creation of the area attracts 100% of the initial allocation.
- You see refugees fleeing war zones with less baggage.
- These buffer zones would be similar to the quiet areas around hospitals.
- The four zones are contained within a single reinforced concrete structure made of cast-in-place concrete and prefabricated concrete.
- The issue of the introduction of nitrate protection zones was seriously considered through the Nitrate Coordination Group in 1987.
- Therefore, the zones have had some success in preventing the relocation or closure of pre-existing companies.
- Three policies deserve consideration: business zones, free ports and simplified planning zones.
- Six mineral zones have been delineated in the thermal aureole formed by Strase Ossian polesectonic igneous complex.
- The opposition coalition criticized the duty-free zones for exploiting textile workers and for creating dependency in foreign countries.
- Only half of the zones required any certification related to full-time employees or new jobs created.
- These changing areas are called intertidal zones.