Use Zenith in a sentence. How to use the word Zenith in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Zenith. Sentence for Zenith.
Examples of zenith in a sentence
- I retired on the zenith of my career and moved to a village.
- At the time of her election, the prime minister was at the zenith of her career.
- The place where Rollo was looking was about the middle of the sky; that is, about midway between the horizon and the zenith.
- The zenith is the point in the heavens that is directly over our heads.
- The zenith is an imaginary point directly “above” a particular location, on the imaginary celestial sphere.
- The zenith is the point in the sky that appears directly above the observer.
- In this article, we discussed the principle of the ALT-ALT mount for the small satellite tracker and demonstrated that this mount does not have a blind area near the zenith, it only needs a small speed of tracking and acceleration.
- The direction opposite of the nadir is the zenith.
- The solar zenith angle is the angle between the zenith and the centre of the Sun’s disc.
- A zenith camera is an astrogeodetic telescope used today primarily for the local surveys of Earth’s gravity field.
- In astronomy, the meridian is the great circle passing through the celestial poles, as well as the zenith and nadir of an observer’s location.
- The zenith distance is the complement of altitude, so that the sum of the altitude and the zenith distance is 90°.
- The module is cylindrical in shape, with six berthing locations (forward, aft, port, starboard, zenith, and nadir) facilitating connections to other modules.
- The keyhole problem, in the context of astronomy, refers to the difficulty that azimuth-elevation type telescopes or antenna gimbal systems encounter in crossing the zenith.
- Normalized so that zenith is 1 airmass.