Use Youth in a sentence. How to use the word Youth in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Youth. Sentence for Youth.
Definition of Youth
- 1. the period between childhood and adulthood.
- 2. a young man.
Examples of Youth in a sentence
- He participated widely in Communist party activities in his youth.
- All youth groups must join the National Youth Agency.
- The object of her affection was Anchises, a handsome youth, of the royal family of Troy, who lived among the mountains of Ida, not far from the city.
- From their youth up, Herodotus tells us, the children of the Persians were instructed in truthfulness.
- His having a sister old enough to be married, would seem to show that youth was not one of the attractions of Anchises in Aphrodite’s eyes.
- Moses of Khorene is the first who mentions the Persian legend of Rustem, a youth of great strength, who as a boy had slain an infuriated elephant, to fetch Kai Kobad from Elburz.
- In the mean time the Trojan youth, having heard the tidings of this disturbance, began to gather hastily, but in great numbers, to defend Ascanius.
- That night a vision of Christmas Past recalls his youth; a vision of Christmas Present shows him the poor but cheerful Cratchit family, including the appealing cripple Tiny Tim; and a vision of Christmas Yet To Come depicts Scrooge’s possible unmourned death.
- But the sight of her beauty and youth, and her entreaties, moved him; he allowed her to escape.
- Strabo remarks, with reference to a later period, that the Persian youth remained long in the open air with their flocks, and were eager hunters; when thus engaged, their only drink was water, their food bread, flesh, and salt.
- Hence from this notice we may with certainty conclude that the tradition of the Persians ascribed to this ancestor of their kings a youth distinguished by the favour of heaven.