Use Young in a sentence. How to use the word Young in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Young. Sentence for Young.
Examples of Young in a sentence
- *** In the days of the Second Temple, a festival occurred on the 15th of Av in the vineyards of Judea, where young men would choose wives from among the dancing maidens.
- *** In Euphues, for example, the hero’s advisor sums up: “Thou art a young sojourner, I an old senior; thou secure doubting no mishap, I sorrowful dreading thy misfortune.” ,,
- *** Even as a young actress, she always had Hollywood firmly in her sights.
- *** The young actress was given a small part in the new play.
- *** Sometimes a young otter pulls the white-faced adult and is harassed by a hungry seagull competing for pieces of abalone.
- *** Young man: Mrs. Grant, my father is a public accountant.
- *** The bird was trapped there by a serpent after it took the young of the serpent.
- *** Riddles serve to sharpen the wits of young people, just as dilemma folktales, which have no correct answers, do for their elders.
- *** First showed interest in music when I was very young.
- *** Parents of young children are often depressed, and this is especially true in the case of single parents.
- *** Unemployment is quite high, especially among young people.
- *** Travel is an uplifting experience, especially for young people.
- *** The program especially appeals to young children.
- *** In cases of food poisoning, young children are especially vulnerable.
- *** They could also lead to unwanted pregnancies and venereal diseases, both of which are increasing among young people.
- *** The second half of the 20th century belonged to young people.
- *** Young men can buy athletic shoes or clothing in an attempt to perform athletics in the same way as the person in the advertisement.
- *** The birches sprouted from the rubble and became a young and dense wood.
- *** The young man was momentarily surprised by the opulence of the room.