Use Yin-Yang in a sentence. How to use the word Yin-Yang in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Yin-Yang. Sentence for Yin-Yang.
Examples of Yin-Yang in a sentence
- We should replace that yin-yang symbol on our flag with a phallus.
- Yin-Yang, a term used in Chinese philosophy to indicate the active and passive principles of the universe.
- The Dunhuang 23C Gaohu rosewood has a bottle-shaped body with a trumpet-like opening and comes with 24 “yin-yang tuning pegs”.
- An obvious characteristic of yin-yang theories is to model the basic properties of both aspects of the contradiction and to shape their relationship.
- Regulate Yin-Yang, soft Qi and blood, drain the channel, bring vital Qi, vitalize human life, recover people from ill health and illness, and revitalize people.
- This belief system was formulated even more in the theological system of Yin-yang and the human world.
- The former are related to cosmism and the adoration to the force of the mysterious nature in ancient times, is based on the theory of Yin-Yang and the Five Elements.
- The disease is basically due to the breaking of the harmony and balance of Yin-Yang, which means the luxury or decrease of Yin or Yang.
- Assimilates various philosophical thoughts such as Confucianism, legal thinking, the study of Yin-Yang, especially the philosophy of Taoism, which is being widely acclaimed by scholars of the Han Dynasty.
- The Yin-Yang is the result of a clear, clear positive positive II, and by the positive impression, corrosion or the concavoconvex version of stamping pressure.