Use Yesterday in a sentence. How to use the word Yesterday in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Yesterday.
Examples of Yesterday in a sentence
- Yesterday, three of our boats were fighting whales rather a long way from the Annabelle.
- I was talking to you yesterday about the motives of action.
- Why, I saw her only yesterday.
- I tell you I saw her yesterday.
- I found it yesterday down by the ice pond.
- I told you yesterday, that air may be compressed by force, while water cannot be.
- Hunting for hired assassins: 7 policemen seized by hired killers from accountant David Wilson arrested six men and one woman yesterday.
- Stretch the alternate hands, even more than yesterday!
- Even in another statement from the Secretary of the Presidency released yesterday, transfers the responsibilities of effecting a criminal complaint to the Ministry of Defense.
- Says the statement published on the website of the Presidency yesterday afternoon.
- The letter was released yesterday at noon by the program “Things on your site” Radio Sarandí.
- They replied that the difference was great: yesterday they had nothing that was good, today nothing that was bad.
- Jehovah gave Israel a saviour, so that they went out from under the hand of the Aramaeans (Syrians), and they dwelt in their tents as yesterday and the day before.
- Life today, God yesterday, what does it matter?
- I have come to tell you,” she said, “that you are in as much danger as you were yesterday.
- You see that you make no impression upon me, either by your gold yesterday or by your beast today.
- I received yesterday in the morning your letter of the 19th of this month.
- I saw that square wall yesterday, and I could not imagine what it was for.
- I was eighteen the day before yesterday.