Use Yarmulke in a sentence. How to use the word Yarmulke in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Yarmulke. Sentence for Yarmulke.
Definition of Yarmulke
- A skull cap worn by many Jewish men and boys.
Examples of yarmulke in a sentence
- Your yarmulke.
- The yarmulke suits him, does not it?
- Where is your yarmulke?
- A teenager carrying his skateboard passed by a man wearing a yarmulke.
- Donald Schwartzkaufha, a physics graduate student who wore a yarmulke, said he was frequently harassed.
- I do not know how they would have received me in some of these places if I had used a yarmulke or walked hand in hand with another man.
- Although I am an atheist, I still use my yarmulke since it keeps my brain warm.
- Workers invoke Title VII of the Civil Rights Act in numerous disputes about their hours or if they can wear a yarmulke or kufi prayer cap.
- Max’s even sad New York is presented in mixed patterns of black, white and gray, until Mary sends Max a bright red pompon that she carries on top of her yarmulke.
- And put on a yarmulke.
- This yarmulke belonged to Woody Allen’s grandfather, Cantor Konigsberg.
- That shit looks like a yarmulke with a wing!
- Yarmulke, curls, caftan, everything.
- We have rings, veil, tuxedo, yarmulke, if you wish.
- He has cancer, goes straight to the synagogue in a yarmulke.
- You wore your yarmulke on that television show.
- Are you working on Friday, wearing a yarmulke?
- We do not even have money in our budget for coffee filters. We are using a yarmulke.
- They’re going to take my yarmulke off.
- In the worst case, someone had his yarmulke knocked down.
- And thanks for the yarmulke.
- A yarmulke, a big nose, a circumcision.
- For that you get this yarmulke, which has been crumpled in my coat pocket since a wedding in 1962.
- Without speaking. – Is there a yarmulke for the child?