Use Xylophone in a sentence. How to use the word Xylophone in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Xylophone.
Examples of Xylophone in a sentence
- *** Xylophone made of calabash gourds is played by a young man.
- *** Donald like a xylophone, they said.
- *** This is a xylophone.
- *** Donna was experimenting with atonal motives on a xylophone and Victoria had been given a doll, but she had removed her arm.
- *** Donald like a xylophone, they said. Touch us a tune, Hoomey.
- *** They will never retreat like a xylophone.
- *** Listen to xylophone music from 1922.
- *** Lorne gets up and finds his broken xylophone, “Oh, damn.” He curses, which causes a laugh.
- *** The length of the bars of the xylophone determines the different notes of the scale.
- *** I play the xylophone, fun, fun.
- *** Then the xylophone behaved badly again and they had to abandon the next song completely.
- *** There is a xylophone in the title song, and shouts and cheers are scattered throughout the album.
- *** She spoke in an angry volume that shrugged off my male unit and climbed tonal scales like a steam driven xylophone.
- *** The hammering and beating made a terrible noise, as if the old men were insanely tuning into a giant xylophone.
- *** It can only be a matter of time before someone buys Ronan’s Fisher Price xylophone.
- *** In addition to all types of harmonicas, the current organization also includes melody, xylophone, vibraphone, organ, accordion, piano and timpani.
- *** It was on the set of Hite that Hampton made his first recording on vibraharp, an amplified xylophone.
- *** I never played it before, but I knew I had the same keyboards as the xylophone.
- *** The orchestration of the composition requires triple wind, tambourine, triangle, drum, gong, cymbals, piano, celesta, xylophone, harp and five-part strings.
- *** At school, I teach students how to play jazz drums, timpani, xylophone, etc.