Use Xmas in a sentence. How to use the word Xmas in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Xmas.
Definition of Xmas
- Informal term for Christmas.
Examples of Xmas in a sentence
- X has been used as a symbol for Christ for hundreds of years, but Xmas should be avoid in formal writing.
- The X in Xmas stands for the Greek letter chi, which is the first letter of Christ when written in Greek.
- I wish you a sparkling Xmas and a bright and happy new year! May the season bring you much pleasure.
- A warm greeting for an old-fashioned Xmas and a happy new year full of all your favorite things.
- Have a beautiful Xmas and a happy new year.
- I am sending my wishes on this card to wish you and your loved ones a very happy Xmas.
- One of the main reasons why we have the habit of giving and receiving gifts at Xmas is to remind us of the gifts that Jesus gave to wise men: incense, gold and myrrh.
- Most children love Xmas.
- Xmas was invented by christian establishment and has been used for centuries.
- A Magical Mesa Xmas presented by Sparklight is a drive through experience unlike any other!
- Netflix’s Alien Xmas is a reskinned Grinch movie for stop-motion nostalgists.
- The Xmas Designers can either support you with a full package, from Design to execution, or can add value in the specific areas of your need.
- Xmas is simply an abbreviation of Christmas.
- Well, why don’t you use our exact time till Xmas Day countdown to find out how many days, hours, minutes and seconds you have to wait until midnight!
- Where does the X in Xmas come from?
- It should be capitalized as well. Xmas may be pronounced as /ˈɛksməs/ or /ˈkrɪsməs/.