Use Xerox in a sentence. How to use the word Xerox in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Xerox.
Examples of Xerox in a sentence
- The 1950s and 1960s brought many new things to American offices, including the xerox machine, word processing and, perhaps less famous, the first National Secretaries’ Day, in 1952.
- Can I use the Xerox machine?
- Can I use the Xerox machine because I have to make some copies?
- This time, my little son said: “Granduncle,, can write what he said and I can xerox.”
- The application of dyes in the storage and information registration industry is reviewed, such as digital printing by inkjet, photosensitive material, xerox and storage on compact discs.
- It has been promoted constantly with Xerox over the years.
- He said he stood on a Xerox machine for hours, carefully making copies of each page of the Pentagon papers.
- According to the Japanese president of Fuji xerox, Lin Yang tai, long before the company, estimates that only about 25% of Japanese companies use the structure of the board of directors of the United States.
- Could xerox this letter, please?
- Homepage, where we learned that you are a member of the research team at Xerox Palo Alto Research Center.
- Maybe those Xerox executives knew what they were doing, after all.
- Xerox once dominated the market with its complex and expensive machines.
- Manager: Next, use the xerox machine.
- That’s a good idea. But can you xerox a copy?
- The copy of xerox is not very clear.
- A copy of Xerox of the approval of incorporation of the company and the approval of other modifications, contracts and articles of association approved by the approval authority 1 Xerox of each.
- So, what kind of art can you do using a xerox machine?
- Then use the xerox machine.
- Carbon paper executives probably jumped off buildings when they heard about Xerox copiers.