Use X in a sentence. How to use the word X in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word X. Sentence for X.
Definition of X
- the 24th letter of the English alphabet, a consonant.
- forming the plural of many nouns ending in -u taken from French.
Examples of X in a sentence
- Store the accumulator n in the location of store X are logically sufficient.
- Xbox Series X restock is making a small comeback.
- There is no acceleration in the direction and, only in the x direction when it begins to move, and that is why we divide it.
- There is no acceleration in the x direction.
- X is for Christmas. Christmas comes once a year.
- These iPhone X jokes are pure gold, and you have to keep moving until you’ve seen them all.
- X, the moonshot factory develops radical new technologies to help solve world’s hardest problems.
- X is an American punk rock band, formed in Los Angeles, California, United States, in 1977.
- Model X is built for utility and performance, with standard AWD, best in class storage and seating for up to seven.
- The best place to get X is from your operating system or distribution vendor.
- Consequences of this recently transformed sex chromosome system include Y-like degeneration and gene amplification on the male-specific X, expression of ancestral Y-linked genes in females, and X inactivation of the male-specific chromosome in male somatic cells.
- Securely manage your crypto on-the-go. Connect your Ledger Nano X to your smartphone with Ledger Live and start managing your assets everywhere.
- Plant City X will be opening its second location in Rhode Island amid the coronavirus pandemic.
- EA has recently shared details regarding Mass Effect Legendary Edition PS5 and Xbox Series X (and S) framerates and what to expect.
- Discover and shop high-end protective sunglasses, tactical goggles, apparel, and more available on the official Wiley X online store.