Use Wrote in a sentence. How to use the word Wrote in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Wrote.
Examples of Wrote in a sentence
- ***In the evenings, he wrote letters.
- ***He got out his notebook and wrote the date at the top of the page.
- ***He also wrote essays and short stories, which appeared in popular magazines and literary quarterlies.
- ***Thereafter he lectured and wrote on modern art, opposing all academicism.
- *** Léon Daudet; (1868-1942), French writer and journalist, who wrote Rabelaisian, bitterly satirical and vituperative prose.
- *** He escaped from the Santé prison, lived for a time in Belgium, and wrote tirelessly.
- *** He was born in Athens, and wrote his first play in 429 b. c., when he was about 17.
- *** It is related that he wrote 17 plays and won 7 prizes.
- *** He wrote one popular book, A Mathematician s Apology (1940).
- ** The food critic wrote more about the deli environment than about the qualities of the food he served.
- *** He wrote a large number of books in his entire life and made a great initial contribution in many aspects of education.
- *** Aaron Copland wrote “Portrait of Lincoln” to honor the president.
- *** Music was always the first reason why he wrote songs …
- *** He wrote books on law and on ways to preserve peace.
- *** Dmitry Grigorovich; (1822-1900), Russian novelist and art historian, who wrote realistic, humanitarian tales of the life of the Russian peasant.
- *** With his wife, Mary Einstein Wright, he wrote Guide to Easier Living (1951).
- *** Du Vigneaud wrote A Trail of Research in Sulfur Chemistry and Metabolism and Related Fields (1952).
- *** Nathan Clifford (1803-1881), American Supreme Court justice, who is better known for helping to negotiate the treaty that secured California as a part of the United States than for the opinions that he wrote during 23 years on the court.
- *** Carlson wrote some 250 scientific treatises and Control of Hunger in Health and Disease (1916).