Use Writer in a sentence. How to use the word Writer in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Writer. Sentence for Writer.
Examples of Writer in a sentence
- Manuel Gutiérrez Nájera; (1859-1895), Mexican poet, short-story writer, and journalist.
- Söderberg was also an outstanding short-story writer.
- One of them was Horace Walpole, who later became a brilliant and witty writer.
- At first a newspaper writer and illustrator, he left journalism to become a playwright.
- Léon Daudet was born in Paris on Nov. 16, 1868, a son of the writer Alphonse Daudet.
- Max BROD (1884-1968), Austrian-Israeli writer, theatrical director, and composer.
- Deserted Village, a narrative poem, by the British writer Oliver Goldsmith.
- The aim of the writer was to discredit the myth that had developed around the actress.
- This week we finished the story of the writer and educator Donald Dove.
- In general, the critic and writer Ondaatje agree in interpreting the connotation of postcolonialism in their respective writings.
- A talented writer and a moving public speaker, he quickly became Derry’s best-known leftist agitator.
- However, Freud was a great writer and a convincing personality.
- A Temple Bar writer visited the Tabernacle and reported that the congregation dictated the style.
- Everything one writes must impart to the writer.
- Bruce Barton; (1886-1967), American advertising executive and writer.
- Alfred Edgar Coppard; (1878-1957), English poet and short-story writer.
- Until the writer Clement Moore imagined him in a sleigh pulled by eight reindeer, Santa Claus distributed his gifts on foot, or mounted on a horse.
- She is not just a host, she is also an actress, writer, voice actor, producer, and a well-known philanthropist.
- Hjalmar Söderberg (1869- 1941); Swedish novelist, short-story writer, and dramatist, who is best remembered for his subtle and perceptive evocations of daily life in Stockholm.
- The most famous of his group portraits is Studio in Batignolles (1870), which shows the founders of impressionism -Manet, Monet, Renoir, Degas, and Bazille- as well as the writer Emile Zola, a fervent defender of the new art.