Use Worm in a sentence. How to use the word Worm in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Worm. Sentence for Worm.
Examples of Worm in a sentence
- Where’s my silk worm?
- Others had become worm-eaten and leaky by lying in port.
- But with a paddle a man can worm a boat through anywhere.
- When he sees a worm he picks it up with his bill.
- Thy bed is with the worm, and thy covering is corruption.
- In vain thou wouldst evade my sight, assuming the semblance of a long black worm.
- Avatar of Ur-Vomoch, the Supreme Lord of Voracity, the Netherworm is a gigantic worm whose soft body is protected by heavy jagged rings.
- Locomotion is carried out by wavy waves of contraction and muscle relaxation that alternate in the dorsal and ventral faces of the worm.
- Albumen fly rose oil, albumin, worm, mixture of acetyl and chitin can produce in batches.
- The road into which we had turned was a narrow private way, very steep and rocky, which led between rotting “worm” fences and neglected fields to a dense avenue of cedars on the brow of the hill.
- He would have given all his newborn glories for one single supper from the leaf which he used to feed upon when he was a worm.
- Here and there were groves of mulberries,–the tree on which the silk worm feeds,–and there were vineyards, with the vines just bursting into leaf, and now and then a little garden of orange trees.
- Why, I mean that there are several things necessary, in order that the silk worm should be a good one to make silk from.
- The mulberry silk worm has been found to answer to these conditions better than any hitherto known; but there are some others that I believe they are now trying, in order to see if they will not be better still.