How to use the word Works in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Works.
Examples of Works in a sentence
- The works of many contemporary writers betray the influence of the oral legacy, in subject matter, style, and spirit.
- Hawkins condensed all his works into one volume for publication.
- Based on the main works of English, the document analyzes its in-depth vocabulary development by researching orthographic knowledge, morphosyntactic knowledge and semantic knowledge.
- This is the ice cube that melts par excellence, “said a person who works in the bankruptcy of Lehman.
- The Iomega Jaz unit stores one gigabyte of information in each cartridge and works as fast as an internal hard drive.
- She works on alternate days.
- Homer, the grumpy father, works in a nuclear plant and is a sentimental patán.
- The chorus of parts of mixed voices without accompaniment is a way to perform vocal vocal works in several voices, which has been one of the most valuable expressions among various forms of chorus for a long time.
- The precise but infinitely suggestive works that result from his unmatched drawing are as convincing as his paintings.
- However, remember the deceleration principle: acceleration works here.
- My sister works in the concert hall and my brother likes to trick her into giving her free tickets.
- Local officials traditionally lavish entertainment on national officials who donate money for public works and other local projects
- His sister works at the London Zoo.
- His works include The Efficient Life (1907), Mind and Work (1908), The Dynamic of Manhood (1917), in addition to Morals and Morale (1919) and A Philosophy of Play (1920), which were published posthumously.
- Grigorovieh’s works of fiction fill eight volumes, and several additional volumes contain articles collected under the title History and Theory of Art.
- One of his most successful later works was his enchanting score for the French film La Ronde (1950).