Use Worked in a sentence. How to use the word Worked in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Worked. Sentence for Worked.
Examples of worked in a sentence
- I worked with Mr Spencer for a year in New York.
- I worked as a city planner in New York for 15 years.
- Though he worked hard, he remained poor as ever.
- From 1698 to 1703 he worked on an equestrian statue of Frederick William, the “Great Elector,” with four slaves at the base of the pedestal.
- He graduated from Cornell University in 1901 and worked for the Buffalo Forge Company from 1901 to 1915.
- Among them were Wendell Phillips, Charles Sumner, Gerrit Smith, and Lucretia Mott, ali of whom worked unceasingly to mobilize public opinion for the fight against slavery.
- After a sojourn in Venice he went to Bimini, where he worked from about 1449 to 1454 with Matteo de’ Pasti on the decorations for the façade of the Tempio Malatestiano, designed by Alberti.
- Agostino worked briefly in Florence and Bologna, then returned to Perugia.
- The Old Testament describes an ephod for the high priest as made “of gold, of blue and purple and scarlet stuff, and of fine twined linen, skillfully worked.”
- He studied at the English Jesuit College at St. Omer, France, and later worked in a banking house in London.
- He was educated in New York public schools, worked for two years to earn college tuition, and entered the University of Michigan.
- Yesterday, statements were made of the three figures of the Frente Amplio government that worked on the file of the Court of Honor.
- And being the sweet, romantic guy that he is, he thought the best way to do this was to get all coked up and then jump through a window and TRY TO MURDER ME… You know what, it worked.
- The proprietor of the store worked at the head of his employees.