Use Word in a sentence. How to use the word Word in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Word. Sentence for Word.
Examples of Word in a sentence
- Suit the action to the word, the word to the action.
- Each word is tagged with its grammatical category.
- User: The word computer professionals use when they mean “idiot.”
- A word used to express action or a condition of being.
- Stagflation is a portmanteau word made of stagnation and inflation.
- The spork is a portmanteau word combining “spoon” and “fork”.
- Love is just a word until someone comes along and gives it meaning.
- Shareware is a portmanteau word combining share and software.
- You know what the word “equity” means.
- In this case the portmanteau word of “cartotank” has been coined.
- A buzzword that has not lost its momentum in recent years is the word hack.
- The name Lustre is a portmanteau word derived from Linux and cluster.
- He begins at the head of the line, and putting one word to each boy, goes regularly down, each successive pupil calculating the chances whether a word which he can accidentally spell will or will not come to him.
- The acquisition of the knowledge of word relevancy is one of the hot topics in human language technology.
- Our first port of call was the chemist’s.1- ‘Motel’ is a portmanteau word made up from ‘motor’ and ‘hotel’.
- If you want to add your own document type, you must create the relevant Microsoft Word document template (.dot file) and a definition file before adding a new document type.
- In fact, the portmanteau word “heterosexualism” has been used as an equivalent to sexism and racism.
- EISENBERG : Now the word spork is a portmanteau word ; a combination of the words spoon and fork.
- I want to repossess the word, and this is a word I heard growing up in New York.