Use Whooping in a sentence. How to use the word Whooping in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Whooping.
Examples of Whooping in a sentence
- Is whooping cough just a bad cough?
- To hold or confine in quarantine : to quarantine a child having whooping cough.
- I suppose it is right, or it wouldn’t be so; but the usefulness of measles, mumps, croup, whooping-cough, scarlatina, and fits is not visible to the naked eye.
- Whooping cough (pertussis) is a disease that causes very severe coughing that may last for months.
- Pertussis (whooping cough) can cause serious illness in babies, children, teens, and adults.
- Whooping cough, also known as pertussis or the 100-day cough, is a highly contagious bacterial disease.
- The Whooping crane nesting area in Wood Buffalo National Park is a maze of shallow wetlands.
- Whooping cough used to be called the “100-day cough” because it can last for weeks to months.
- Pertussis, also known as whooping cough mainly affects kids at the young age, which are too immature to have completed the course of vaccinations.
- Whooping cranes nearly vanished in the mid-20th century, with a 1941 count finding only 16 living birds.
- Pertussis, commonly known as whooping cough, is a highly contagious bacterial disease that can last for weeks or months.
- Whooping cough is a highly contagious disease that is characterized by violent coughing fits.
- Young babies with whooping cough don’t make the same classic “whoop” coughing sound that toddlers, children and adults make.
- Pertussis, also known as whooping cough, is a highly contagious infection of the respiratory tract caused by a bacterium called Bordetella pertussis.
- Whooping cough (pertussis) is a highly infectious disease that is spread by coughing and sneezing.
- The only remaining whooping crane natural population nests in Wood Buffalo National Park where the bird spends its summers.