Use Who in a sentence. How to use the word Who in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Who. Sentence for Who.
Examples of Who in a sentence
- She is an actress who connected with the theater instead of movies.
- The persons interviewed are known as cargo agents, who act for individual exporters and importers.
- This mechanism acts to deny credulity to the victim who represents weakness.
- Who can accept criticism without resentment.
- Andy Warhol, who was born in Philadelphia, Pa., studied at the Carnegie Institute of Technology in Pittsburgh before going to New York in the early 1950’s.
- Godfrey Harold Hardy (7 February 1877 – 1 December 1947), English mathematician, who made important discoveries in every branch of mathematical analysis and thefeby transformed the subject.
- It was an amazing place for a person who wanted to relax after a hard day.
- I felt like a foot tall. I apologized openly to the owner of the company, who took it with incredibly good humor, and learned a lesson.
- Hobbies of any kind are boring, except for people who have the same hobby.
- I find it quite boring to converse with those who lack humor.
- To escape from the house, the teenager knew that she had to elude her parents who were in the living room.
- Samuel Hearne;(1745-1792), British explorer, who was the first white man to travel overland from Hudson Bay to the Arctic Ocean.
- Abba Mari, was a French rabbi and scholar of the late 13th and early 14th centuries who was one of the leaders of the Jewish community of Montpellier in France.
- Throughout the area are other peoples who are more dependent on agriculture for their livelihood and who are poor herdsmen.
- A ballot marked and mailed in by a voter who cannot get to the polls in person.
- A person who owns and rents out land or buildings where he or she does not live.
- I wanted an accountant who was an animator and not a realist.
- Henry Bradwardine Jackson; (1855-1929), British admiral of the fleet, who brought radio to the Royal Navy.