Use Who in a sentence. How to use the word Who in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Who. Sentence for Who.
Definition of Who
“Who” is a pronoun that is used to refer to a person or people previously mentioned or assumed to be common knowledge within a conversation or context. It can also be used as an interrogative pronoun to ask for identification of a person or people. For example, “Who is at the door?” or “Who wrote this book?“
Examples of Who in a sentence
- Who is knocking on the door?
- Who left their shoes in the middle of the floor?
- Who wants to come with me to the park?
- Who is the new teacher in your class?
- Who won the championship game last night?
- Who is your favorite actor?
- Who is responsible for this mess?
- Who do you think will be elected as the new president?
- Who is coming to the party on Saturday?
- Who can I talk to about signing up for a membership?
- Who left the lights on in the living room?
- Who is the author of this book?
- Who is going to be at the meeting today?
- Who is going to help me with this project?
- Who is playing the role of Romeo in the school play?
- Who is the owner of this car?
- Who are you voting for in the election?
- Who is going to be the valedictorian of your graduating class?
- Who is going to watch the kids while we go out to dinner?
- Who is going to be in charge of organizing the event?
- Who is the tallest person in your family?
- Who is your favorite musician?
- Who is the main character in this movie?
- Who is going to be the best man at your wedding?
- Who is going to be the captain of the team this year?
- Who is going to lead the discussion at the meeting?
- Who is going to be in charge of the bake sale?
- Who is going to be the maid of honor at your sister’s wedding?
- Who is going to be the speaker at the conference?
- Who is going to be the head chef at the restaurant?
- Who is going to be the DJ at the prom?
- Who is going to be the lead singer in the band?
- Who is going to be the director of the play?