Use Whipped in a sentence. How to use the word Whipped in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Whipped. Sentence for Whipped.
Examples of Whipped in a sentence
- With an electric mixer, beat the whipped cream in a large bowl to obtain smooth peaks.
- My mortified parents consented and I was publicly whipped in the village square.
- We whipped every square inch of that pond.
- I was advancing toward him, not with any intent to harm him, instead the precise reverse, and he, seeing that I would not stop, whipped a pistol out of his belt and fired at me.
- As the boat slowly approached the treetop his sharp, beady eyes followed the movement of my flies as the rod whipped back and forth.
- The child may be whipped, or tied to the bed-post, and kept in a constrained and uncomfortable position for a long time, or shut up in solitude and darkness, or punished by the infliction of bodily suffering in other ways.
- They decided that this was contempt of court, and sentenced him to be whipped, put in the pillory, and imprisoned.
- Then, all of a sudden, he whipped out a revolver and stuck the muzzle right in my face.
- One boy got well whipped for this and there was a free-for-all fight.
- Whipped into scarlet by the sudden plunge from a stove-heated store into the frosty night her young cheeks fairly blazed their bright reaction.
- Lazy mud minnows were whipped from their retreats, and a beautiful red salamander that I sent whizzing through the air wriggled among the brown leaves upon the ground.
- ‘Drop it!’ says I; an’ he dropped it, for he know’d he’d whipped, and he was pretty tired hisself.
- Here a most awful conflict ensued for about the space of ten seconds, when the right whipped off all of a sudden, as I thought, fairly vanquished.