Use When in a sentence. How to use the word When in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word When.
Examples of When in a sentence
- When the French captured the post in 1782, he was sent to France.
- When the stem of the plant has its complete complement of petioles, a large flower spike emerges from its upper part.
- Acetylene, when not dissolved in a solvent (free acetylene), can begin to dissociate (decompose) at pressures above 15 pounds per square inch (psig).
- When investigating the efficiency of air defense missiles, the document establishes the spherical damage rule and uses it to evaluate the effectiveness of air defense missiles.
- The last time the astronauts made a spacewalk from an aerial outpost was in 1974, when Skylab was operating.
- From an aerial perspective, one can still trace the way travelers had in 1245 when a market concession was made.
- When it was discovered that the Northern Territory was rich in minerals, aerial drone had been useful on more than one occasion.
- But nobody noticed the sinister form in Decatur, Alabama, until recently, when local journalists saw an aerial photo.
- He found himself in the chancellery when the truth came out.
- Unfortunately he got into financial difficulties and when he died in 1836 the farm was again in the chancellery.
- It seems to be better than the questions of this type, in terms of the quality of the residence, are mainly relevant when considering whether the proposal intends a permanent residence or indefinite.
- When a baby is thirsty, it feeds more often.
- ‘I’m thirsty,’ he said, when you turn on the tap.
- When the main actress broke her leg, Isobel intervened and took over.
- She flirted with the idea of becoming an actress when she was younger.
- They use an abacus when they count, right?
- Hegel has dispelled his apotheosis when he commented on Anselm’s ontological argument, but has gone beyond the reach of traditional metaphysics.