Use Wheat in a sentence. How to use the word Wheat in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word Wheat. Sentence for Wheat.
Examples of wheat in a sentence
- Sixty thousand measures of wheat.
- One, the price of rice, wheat, the situation of corn is reduced, the price of soy drops.
- There should be warning labels on anything containing sugar or wheat.
- The optimum speed for wheat is between 5,000 and 6,000 feet (1,500 to 1,800 meters) per minute.
- “Threshing some wheat,” replied Jonas; “but stand back, or I shall hit you with the flail.”
- He makes the wheat sprout up and grow, and brings the showers of rain.
- At last, they found a good warm place, by some bundles of wheat straw, up in the barn chamber; and they amused themselves by choosing out large straws, and making tubes of them to blow through.
- Solomon paid him, as has been said, 20,000 Kor of wheat and 20,000 Bath of oil yearly for 20 years in return for wood and choice quarry stones, and finally, in order to discharge his debt, had to give up 20 Israelitish towns on his borders.
- At his full height he must have measured not under six feet three; his hair was the colour of ripe wheat, and his eyes, in spite of their fixed gaze, were as blue as the sky after rain.
- He climbed up a tall ladder to a loft under the roof of the barn, and threw down some sheaves of wheat,–as many as he thought would be necessary to produce the quantity of grain which the farmer had ordered.
- When the summer begins, the little green blades of wheat grow up out of the ground, in the farmer’s fields.
- Then the little grains of wheat grow in the top of it, and when they are ripe, the farmer cuts them down, and pounds them out with a great heavy flail, and puts them in a bag, and sends them to mill.