Use West in a sentence. How to use the word West in a sentence? Sentence examples with the word West. Sentence for West.
Examples of west in a sentence
- The main impulse behind the movement to the west was to find gold and other minerals.
- Our misfortune is that we have onlyaportion of this 5000-year-old story, which was certainly very close to the origin of symbols fundamental to thought in West Asia.
- Established in the West Indies in the early 1500’s, the system was transplanted to Spain’s mainland colonies.
- In this manner, using little color, he was able to capture the lyric beauty of the Yangtze, the West Lake, and the Chientang River (in Chekiang), near which he lived.
- Give me Jill Knight I thank my honest. Friend on behalf of West Midlands, who is also high on the league table.
- CLIFTON is an industrial city in northeastern New Jersey, in Passaic county, 9 miles (14 km) north of Newark, just west of the Passaic River.
- The plants are native to Asia and Europe, but two species are naturalized from New England to Virginia and west to Michigan.
- It derives its name from Louis Doberman of Apolda, Thuringia (a region of West Germany), whose experiments were reportedly involved in the early development of the breed, and from the German word for terrier.
- She paid her dues playing in clubs in the West Coast and New York.
- It is bounded on the north and east by the North Sea, on the south by the counties of Kincardine, Angus, and Perth, and on the west by the counties of Banff and Inverness.
- Edison Stewart, “Mulroney takes sales tax defence to angry West”, Toronto Star, 15 February 1990, A14.
- Implicit in the earlier usage of the term was a sense of mystery, since little was known in the West about the remote eastern regions except that they remained difficult to reach and were sources for exotic commodities such as silk and spices.